1. Where can I buy your coffee table book, "A Beautifully Broken Virginia"?
Please refer to the "where to buy" tab on this website.
2. How will my book(s) be shipped ?
If you placed the order on this website, your book will ship from Virginia via USPS Media Mail. Sometimes it is more economical for orders of 2 or more books to send via FedEx. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a follow up e-mail from PayPal (assuming you provided it on the order form) that will provide you with a tracking #. Allow 5-7 days for delivery. The closer you live to Virginia, the sooner you will receive your book(s). If you placed an order to be shipped via a retail outlet, please follow up with them.
3. What type of payment do you accept? PayPal accepts all four major credit cards in the "shop" section of this website. If you prefer to pay via Venmo, contact me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" to make arrangements.
4. Do you ship outside of the U.S?
At this point, all books and prints only ship to destinations within the U.S.
5. Do I still order on this website if my book or print will be personally delivered by you?
Yes. Just make sure to click "IN STORE PURCHASE ONLY" during the check out process. This ensures that you will not be charged for shipping and handling.
6. I am interested in purchasing a print, but in a different size. How do I proceed?
I continue to add to my library of available prints and will gradually expand beyond the size available on the website. In the meantime, e-mail me at "email@example.com" for a quote on anything larger than an 11x14. In addition to luster, all prints are also available in giclee and canvas. For these orders, please e-mail me direct until I update my website.
I would highly recommend that you allow me to ship your gift direct. I have a method of packaging that mitigates the chance for your product(s) to be damaged in transit. Just make sure you correctly complete the "bill to' and "ship to" during the check out process and make a note in the "special instructions" box about your intention for me to ship direct.
8. Do you offer matting and framing?
At this point, I do not. I will eventually have some prints that are matted and framed at some future shows and art festivals.
9. Where can I hear your "A Beautifully Broken Virginia" lecture?
I am available to deliver a fascinating lecture in the form of a "storytelling session" about the back stories and histories of the places in the book. The lectures are delivered both publicly and privately. I am currently a faculty member of the VMFA and speak for their Statewide Partners program. If you are an affiliate of the Museum, you can contact them direct to book an event. I also offer public lectures and book signings as well, all of which are posted in the "events" tab on this website. Contact me direct for rates and availability.